Simon Mulholland Saddlechariot iBex

Kommt herein, stellt euch vor... guckt euch um

Moderator: Wallinka

Forumsregeln
Hallo Zusammen,
die Rechte eines normalen registrierten Users sind stark eingeschränkt, aus diesem Grund bitten wir darum, das ihr euch erst einmal vorstellt.
Wie habt ihr her gefunden? Was habt ihr mit Pferden zu tun? Und wie alt seid ihr?
Wenn dies geschehen ist, werden ihr in eine Gruppe aufgenommen, die über normale Forenrechte verfügt und könnte euch an unseren Diskussionen beteiligen.

Diese Maßnahme haben wir ergriffen, um den Spammern wenigstens ein bisschen Herr zu werden, ich hoffe ihr versteht das.

Das Reitwaisen-Forums-Team
ehem User

Re: Simon Mulholland Saddlechariot iBex

Beitrag von ehem User »

Tara, I just want a system that can't hurt the pony. Joystick controlled mobile phone buzzers may irritate but can't hurt. And it makes more sense than kicking which you can only do in the ribs. You can fix a buzzer anywhere. I already have a remote control pony release system so this is the obvious next step. Your husband clearly has thee right idea about horses.
Wallinka
Zentaur

Beitrag von Wallinka »

hello Ponyacess,

how nice that you have found your way to our forum! Sorry for taking so long to activate you, we were discussing this for a little while among the moderators' team. The thing is that we don't accept any sort of advertising within our forum because it can have legal implications for the the administrators. However, we did some research and it appears there is no competition for your products anywhere - hence we decided to activate you so you can answer questions and share experiences with your product in person. But please do not use this as a platform to advertise (if that should occur we will, after a verbal warning, have to deactivate your account).

If you have any questions regarding this you can contact us at any time, and of course you are very welcome to join into any other discussions here as well, we always appreciate new input :-)

So - we hope you enjoy the forum ! :-)

Wallinka, on behalf of the moderator team
Das Leben ist wie eine Schachtel Pralinen, man weiß nie, was man bekommt.
Scheckenfan
Pegasus

Beitrag von Scheckenfan »

:clap:
Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst in dieser Welt.
- Mahatma Ghandi
ehem User

Beitrag von ehem User »

To be absolutely technical, I don't sell any products. I got so annoyed with being told I was in only in it for the money that I gave away the rights to manufacture the Saddlechariot and iBex. I am still designing and redesigning both vehicles, I just don't have any financial interest in them. I do run Pony Access but that is all about getting people who have mobility issues to go across country, or wherever they want to go.
But thank you anyway for allowing me on.
i will obviously promote the Saddlechariot and iBex because I think they are brilliant. Inventors are not modest. Nobody invents the third fastest car any more than I invented the second safest horse drawn vehicle. Inventors have to believe they are inventing the best or they wouldn't go through with it.
At present my main interest is training ponies to work with people who may have no, or very limited physical strength. Obama, my pony, is totally voice controlled, in that I shout at him and he does what he wants. Using a combination of stuff I have learned from Temple Grandin, Dr. Irene Pepperberg and Alex, Jaak Panksepp and endless ponies, particularly Obama and Henry, I am gradually putting a system together. If anyone is interested I will put the ideas up here. Anyway, thanks again, from Obama and I, for including us in this forum.
ehem User

Beitrag von ehem User »

Yes please - we are always interested in new ways to communicate with ponies and horses :breitgrins2:
ehem User

Beitrag von ehem User »

And as an additional point your comment " However, we did some research and it appears there is no competition for your products anywhere - hence we decided to activate you so you can answer questions and share experiences with your product in person. " is the nicest thing anyone in the horse world has said to me in years. Thank you, and I will obey the rules. Bild
Shieldmaiden

Beitrag von Shieldmaiden »

Obama, my pony, is totally voice controlled, in that I shout at him and he does what he wants.
:lol2:

ah yes, i know that sort of voice control - i use it with my son too :mrgreen:
lungomare
Zentaur

Beitrag von lungomare »

what the heck have you done to the poor pony so that it collapsed :shock: ????

:lol2:
Choose being kind over being right and you'll be right most of the times.
... die mit der buchstabenfressenden Tastatur..
Scheckenfan
Pegasus

Beitrag von Scheckenfan »

I'm excited to have you here - it's so much fun to read every single sentence!
Looking forward to reading more of you. And thanks for joining :voila:
Sei du selbst die Veränderung, die du dir wünschst in dieser Welt.
- Mahatma Ghandi
ehem User

Beitrag von ehem User »

British humor at its best :teehee:
Antworten